7 Things to Look for in A Fencing Company
Fences offer security, privacy and peace of mind. Plus, a properly installed fence can improve the curb appeal of your property. To make sure this is the case, however, it’s important to choose a qualified and reputable Alberta fencing company to install the structure. So, how do you find the right one? Here are seven things to look for in a fencing company.
- Customer service. A good company is professional, friendly and prioritizes customer service. Among other things, pay attention to how they answer the phone. Are they available to answer your questions, or do they seem impatient and frustrated? Look for a company that’s happy to address your questions and concerns.
- Insurance and accreditation. Choose a fencing company with full business liability coverage and employees that are WHIMIS certified for workplace injuries. It’s also a good sign if they’re accredited with the Better Business Bureau and Canadian Fencing Industry Association.
- A proven track record. Installing a fence properly isn’t easy work. Look for a company that has lots of experience with similar projects and that’s been in business for several years. The longer, the better.
- Local reputation. Search your neighbourhood for fences that appeal to you. Most companies will advertise their work. Check online reviews and don’t hesitate to ask the company for references so that you can find out more about them.
- Quality products. Look for a company that uses quality materials so that your fence will last for a long-time. An experienced contractor will be knowledgeable about different materials and will be able to offer a variety of products and services.
- Warranties. Look for a company that guarantees their work. Ask if they offer warranties on both their products and services.
- A written estimate. When deciding on a fence, most people want to know how much it will cost. Look for a company that provides written service estimates.
A fencing company in Alberta you can depend on
Duraguard Fence Ltd. provides professional residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial fencing. We’re one of the largest fencing contractors in Canada, and we’re proud members of the Canadian Fencing Industry Association, the International Fence Industry Association and the Better Business Bureau. Duraguard Fence Ltd. is a trusted supplier of quality fencing products in Alberta. Plus, we offer warranties on our products and services, and our friendly team’s available to provide expert guidance from start to finish. Contact us today to learn more or get a free estimate.