Get Inspired with These Vinyl Fence Design Options And Ideas
On the fence about your new fence? If so, consider vinyl fencing. It comes in a variety of design options and colours and can easily be customized to your personal tastes.
Here are some inspirational ideas about what you can do with this modern fencing material.
The sky is the limit when it comes to the ways vinyl fencing can be used. From traditional and classic to modern and contemporary, here are some of the ways vinyl fencing can be incorporated onto your property:
- Picket fence. This is probably the most popular style. It’s simple and tasteful and adds charm to your property. Choose a dog-eared (with a concave shape between the posts) or flat top option.
- Privacy fence. Enjoy your own private outdoor space without worrying about leering, nosy neighbours or intrusive animals. Some designs have narrow slats. This type of fencing is sturdy and attractive.
- Lattice-topped. A lattice top (arched or flat) adds elegance and style to your fence. Use vinyl lattice on the tops of privacy or picket fences.
- Wrought-iron look. There’s vinyl fencing that closely resembles the look of wrought iron. It’s a classic style that can be had without the need for painting or rust. Simple to install and maintain.
The Advantages of Choosing Vinyl
There are many advantages to choosing vinyl over wood or metal. Vinyl is affordable and its durability makes it much less expensive in the long run. Some of the benefits of having this type of fence include that it’s:
- Easy to maintain. Vinyl is non-porous and doesn’t easily stain. All you need to keep it clean is soap and water. You won’t need to paint or varnish it.
- Easy to install. Vinyl fencing comes with pre-built slats that are quick and easy to put together. Installation is therefore much more streamlined of a process.
- Durable. Vinyl is a flexible material that can withstand harsh winters and hot summers. A vinyl fence can last up to 20 years.
- Non-toxic. Vinyl’s non-toxic to pets and kids and is made from recycled materials.
- Variety. With a wide voice of colours, heights and designs there is a perfect fence for your personal tastes and needs.
Get Started on Your Vinyl Fencing Project—Get in Touch With Alberta’s Own Duraguard Fence!
If you need to repair or replace your vinyl fence, call the professionals at Duraguard Fence Ltd. With more than 30 years of experience installing, repairing and maintaining fences, we’re the fencing contractor of choice for residential and commercial property owners in Edmonton, Bonnyville, Fort McMurray and Grande Prairie. Contact us today to find out more or get a free quote!